Diving can be a risky sport. One of the best ways to negate this risk is to be trained for all eventualities. This course teaches all the skills and concepts needed to safely dive without a designated dive buddy.
The SSI Independent Diving certification includes theory (both online and in-person), one pool/confined water dive, and two open water dives.
Want to feel more confident in the water and enjoy greater freedoms? Get in touch today to sign up.
Topics covered include:
– preparing & planning for an independent dive
– necessary equipment, its proper use, and care
– buoyancy control techniques
– descents & ascents
– orientation & navigation techniques
– extra safety considerations
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– SSI Night & Limited Visibility certificate
– SSI Navigation certificate
– SSI Deep Diving certificate
– SSI Diver Stress & Rescue certificate
– Medical history form
– Age 18+
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.