Sharm El Sheikh Liveaboard Trips
We’re welcoming divers of all abilities to come and enjoy some of the best scenery and marine life that the ocean has to offer for a week of making memories in paradise.
Jump into this rich underwater playground, experience night dives like never before, and explore world famous wrecks, all from the bubble of our own liveaboard Dive Runner. Don’t worry, we’ll still find some time to rest, recharge, and soak up some sun.
Join us, leave all worries behind, and spend the time away completely immersed in another world…
– Transfers from airport to boat & back
– 7-10 nights aboard Dive Runner
– Food (three meals plus snacks each day)
– Soft drinks
– Chamber fees
– Up to four dives per day, plus night dives
– Flights (We recommend Easy Jet / Egyptair, flying Wednesdays / Saturdays)
– Covid tests
– National Park fees
(Though we’re happy to help you out with all of the above!)
Total Cost: £110 pp per night
With a deal as good as that, plus flights currently on offer, plus the option to pay in installments, there’s never been a better time to book a break… And after the year that was 2020, we know that we all deserve it!
Worried about sea-sickness and the thought of staying on a boat all week? There’s really no need. Dive Runner rarely runs into choppy waters as we spend most of our time in sheltered lagoon areas. If you have any reservations, please talk to us and we can help put your mind at ease.
Upcoming Dates For 2021
– 1st September – 11th September
– 16th October – 23rd October
– 23rd October – 30th October
All dates & lengths of stays flexible.
Free re-books if corona stops play.
Spaces limited to 10 people max.
Get in touch now to secure your spot!
Marsa Alam Dive Trip 2022
Join us at Deep South Diving Eco Lodge, surrounded by unspoiled nature. Think crystal clear waters, pure sandy beaches, mountains as a backdrop, incredible sunrises & sunsets, and campfires under perfect starry skies…
Whether swimming, snorkeling, freediving, or scuba diving, the bay offers easy access to the water regardless of the sea condition, making it a simple and safe way to explore the Red Sea and especially kind on beginners. Naturally, the marine life is as diverse and magical as ever.
The beauty of this dive trip is the sheer amount of choice.
– Choose between beach huts or eco chalets for your stay – either way, you’ll be enjoying the delicious food from the on-site restaurant which caters to vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
– Want to explore? Let’s head out on the speed boat, or take the jeep to the National Park, or join one of the daily boat trips for wall diving, deep diving, cave diving, and more.
– Across all the options available to us, we stand a good chance of seeing turtles, dolphins, sea cows, guitar sharks, fish of all shapes and sizes, and so much more…
– Don’t feel like diving? No worries! Take a beach day, try kite surfing, go quad biking, or see what other local excursions are available.
– Want to socialise? Head over to the beach lounge to chill out, listen to music, and enjoy a cold drink. Join in with the occasional beach BBQ after a long day diving.
– Looking for more relaxation? Try yoga, meditation, or art. The staff are always happy to share their skills with others.
Step away from the crowds. TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
More details coming soon. Don’t miss out, sign up to the newsletter to be the first to hear.