Being able to find your way back to the boat without getting lost is a skill that every diver needs. This course will give you all the skills and knowledge needed to trust in your navigation skills for a more enjoyable diving experience.
The SSI Navigation certification includes theory (both online and in-person) and two open water dives.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today to get the ball rolling!
Topics covered include:
– navigation techniques on the surface
– navigation techniques & patterns below surface
– why to use a compass & how it works
– compass types & selection
– compass usage techniques
– travelling to & from entry point
– orientation & returning to a dive site
– navigating in limited visibility, at night, at depth, and from the beach
– how currents affect navigation
– plotting a body of water
– equipment care
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– Medical history form
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.