Expand your diving abilities and further explore the underwater realm with this exciting speciality course. Discover the wrecks both local and abroad which are steeped in history and abundant with marine life.
The SSI Wreck Diving certification includes theory (both online and in-person), one optional pool/confined water dive, and two open water dives to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to safely navigate underwater wrecks.
If you’re looking to advance towards your next SSI rating, enhance your skills, or simply enjoy more diving then sign up today!
Topics covered include:
– different types of wrecks
– specialised equipment & how to use it
– specialised dive planning
– safety considerations
– wreck locating & navigation techniques
– safe exploration techniques
– types of safety lines & how to use them
– equipment care
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.