Some of the best dive sites are located offshore. Think better-preserved wrecks, more diverse reefs, and deeper dive sites. To explore these sites, we need to be confident diving from a boat. If you want to extend your underwater world, this course is for you.
The SSI Boat Diving certification includes theory (both online and in-person) and two open water dives.
Topics covered include:
– types of vessels & uses
– general boat layout & features
– trip considerations & pre-trip research
– motion sickness
– nautical terminology and etiquette
– entry & exit techniques
– safety considerations
– emergency procedures onboard
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– Medical history form
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.