Learning about these potentially risky sea conditions is one of the best things any diver can do to look after their own safety in the water, increase their confidence, and boost their diving experience.
The SSI Waves, Tides & Currents certification includes theory (both online and in-person) and two open water dives.
Feel more at ease in all sea conditions, and know what to do if circumstances change. Get in touch today to get started.
Topics covered include:
– science of waves, tides, and currents & different types
– equipment for different conditions
– planning & executing dives in different conditions
– entry & exit techniques in different conditions
– descending & ascending in different conditions
– entry & exit techniques
– extra safety considerations & procedures
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– Medical history form
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.