Often misunderstood, these animals are some of the most fascinating underwater beings known to man. This is your chance to deep dive into their world.
The SSI Shark Ecology certification is entirely theory-based (both online and in-person). If you’d like a more hands-on course which includes local conservation and three open water dives, check out our Shark Diving Course instead.
Sign up today to understand and fully appreciate these magnificent creatures!
Topics covered include:
– culture & history surrounding sharks
– shark’s role & importance in the ecosystem
– shark classification & evolution
– different types of sharks
– where to find sharks
– shark anatomy
– shark development
– the six shark senses
– protecting sharks
– protecting humans
– how to interact with sharks
– emergency procedures onboard
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.