Do you ever wish you could share your diving experiences with friends and family, or keep your memories for longer? Considering a career in diving but not so keen on becoming an instructor?
Whatever your current media skill level, these are the courses for you.
The SSI Photo & Video certifications include theory (both online and in-person) and three dives total.
Sign up now to learn from award-winning underwater photography & videography professionals here at Sound Diving. You know you’re in safe hands!
Topics covered include:
– camera types & selection
– lens types & selection
– underwater housing
– underwater lighting
– how water affects light, reflection, diffusion, refraction, colour loss, and exposure
– image composition
– camera settings and modes
– types of underwater organisms
– selecting, finding, and approaching subjects
– specialised diving tips and techniques
– post-production processing
– equipment storage, maintenance & care
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.