Mad about mantas and rays? This is your chance to deep dive into their world. Learn about their characteristics, their role in our ecosystem, how to safely interact with them, and more…
The SSI Manta & Ray Ecology certification is entirely theory-based (both online and in-person), with dives as optional extras.
Sign up today to fully appreciate these majestic creatures!
Topics covered include:
– characteristics of rays
– ray swimming patterns
– types of rays & where they’re found
– identifying common species
– ray evolution
– roles in the ecosystem
– considerations for interacting with rays
– ray feeding behaviour
– ray reproduction
– different ray behaviours
– manta ray tourism
– threats & conservation efforts
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate if taking optional dive
– Medical history form if taking optional dive
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.