Dive gear can add up, so it makes sense to know how to look after it properly. All those complex dials and settings? We’ve got you covered. This course is a must-have for those who are serious about diving.
The SSI Equipment Techniques certification is a theory-based course (both online and in-person), and dives can be added as optional extra.
Get the most out of your kit and keep it in top condition for longer by signing up today!
Topics covered include:
– selection of kit
– adjustment of kit
– kit care & maintenance
– how to do field repairs
– correct storage techniques
– preparing new kit
– masks, fins, and snorkels
– dive skins, dry suits, and wetsuits
– hoods, boots, and gloves
– weight systems, cylinders, valves, regulators, buoyancy compensators, power inflators
– information system consoles, dive computers, submersible pressure gauges, compasses, depth gauges, timing devices
– accessories (tools, lights, etc)
– underwater & overwater communication devices
– flags & floats, bags & boxes, specialist activity equipment
– preparing & packing for trips, during trips, post-trip procedures
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate if adding dives
– Medical history form if adding dives
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.