Take advantage of the many benefits of EAN diving and learn how to safely plan and conduct dives with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen with this fascinating course.
The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox certification includes theory (both online and in-person) but dives are optional.
If you want to increase your bottom time, reduce risks to yourself, and better understand the gases you’re breathing then sign up today!
Topics covered include:
– what is nitrox?
– why we use nitrox
– dangers & safety considerations
– gas physics & measurements
– analysing nitrox cylinder content
– correct cylinder labelling & logging
– EAN-specific dive planning
– equipment care
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate if diving
– Medical history form if diving
Speciality course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.