Our advanced-level freediving qualification provides divers with the training and knowledge needed to safely explore depths of up to 40 metres whilst in open water environments with a buddy.
The SSI Level 3 Freediving certification includes theory (both online and in person), two pool/confined water dives, and five open water dives.
Improve your freediving skills today, get in touch to sign up!
Skills covered include an in-depth look at:
– planning & carrying out static training sessions
– breathing & stretching techniques
– static apnea training
– freediving specific rescue training
– freediving buoy set-up
– equalisation techniques
– buoyancy techniques
– ascent without a mask
– equipment care
– To be able to swim 400m non stop un-aided
– To have logged a minimum of 30 freedives
– To have completed SSI Freediving Level 2
– To be age 18 and over
Freediving course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.
Please note prices are non-refundable if cancelled within 24hours of event.