Our mid-level freediving qualification provides divers with the training and knowledge needed to safely go open water diving with a buddy and explore depths of up to 30 metres.
The SSI Level 2 Freediving certification includes theory (both online and in person), two pool/confined water dives, and two open water dives.
Improve your freediving today, get in touch to sign up!
Skills covered include:
– breathing & stretching exercises
– static & dynamic warm ups
– static apnea training
– freediving specific rescue training
– arms only ascent
– equalisation techniques
– neutral buoyancy
– ascent without a mask
– equipment care
– To have logged a minimum of 6 freedives
– To have completed SSI Freediving Level 1
– To be age 15 and over
Freediving course prices can be found here.
To book on to this course, simply get in touch.